“UTL” is a renowned name in the field of power electronics. Today, UTL stand as a recognized name offering outstanding R & D and high quality products.
UTL offer an extensive range of products including Online UPS, Offline UPS, Inverters, Battery Chargers, SMU(Solar Management Unit), Solar Charge Controllers, Batteries;
While functioning remarkably in the past years, UTL has had the opportunity to serve a number of India’s prominent companies and agencies. To name a few, Air India, Indian Amry, Indian Railways, State Bank of Saurashtra, Delhi University, AIIMS and others.
UTL has always been considered as a leader and modernizer in the market, when it comes to innovation. UTL made first landmark a decade back by introducing SMT inverters in the country with SMD technology, a technology considered as a dream product at that time. With the introduction of SMD technology, UTL lead the promotion of single card reliability and small size inverters. Another milestone accomplished by the company was the introduction of 4 stage charging technology which later became a trend in the market.
The major pillars of UTL, experienced personnel and latest techniques are the foundation for its high-quality products entailing minimal service requirements.
In all, UTL follows the philosophy of leading through unparalleled technologies in dual aspects of business which are its products and services.
UTL SOLAR INVERTER
UTL Sun Pack (Hybrid Home UPS)
SUN PACK is a solar hybrid inverter which utilizes both the Solar power and Grid power to charge the batteries. Solar power is of the first priority while charging. This means that when Solar power is available, the batteries will be charged with it only, irrespective of whether Grid power is available or not. It is designed to give you the maximum advantages from the Sun and thereby reduces your Electricity costs.
SUN PACK is very easy to install. It fits your budget and also helps to cut your electricity costs. So, it is double advantage to the user!! Unlike other sources of energy, SUN PACK and the Solar Panel do not emit harmful gases and residue. Thus, it helps in keeping the environment clean and healthy.
- Sine Wave Output
- Preference to Solar Power over Grid power
- Can operate without Solar Panel also
- Any battery option
- Extensive electronic protections
- Affordable and easy to install
- Battery Health For Longer Life
Specifications of UTL solar Inverter SunPack
|PARAMETERS||UNITS||1025 (12V)||1625 (24V)|
|OPERATION LOGIC||First priority||Solar charging||Solar charging|
|Second priority||Solar + Grid charging (if PV low)||Solar + Grid charging (if PV low)|
|Third priority||Grid charging||Grid charging|
|INPUT||Voltage||V||100-290 (+/- 5V) / 170-260 (+/- 5V)||100-290 (+/- 5V) / 170-260 (+/- 5V)|
|Frequency||Hz||50 (as per grid supply)||50 (as per grid supply)|
|Precise Control||Micro Controller Based Design||Micro Controller Based Design|
|Peak Open-Circuit Voltage||V||PVOC <22.5V||PVOC < 45V|
|Charging Mode (Float)||V||13.2 / 13.8||26.4 / 27.6|
|Charging Mode (Boost)||V||14.3 / 14.5||28.6 / 29.0|
|Charging Current||A||7 / 10||7 / 10|
|Battery low cut||V||10.0 +/- 0.2V||10.0 +/- 0.2V|
|No load shut down (optional)||Available (Minimum load sense : 15W)||Available (Minimum load sense : 15W)|
|BATTERY DETAILS||Nominal voltage||V||12||24|
|Type||LMLA / SMF / Tubular||LMLA / SMF / Tubular|
|INVERTER SPECIFICATIONS||Output Voltage (AC)||V||220 ± 5%||220 ± 5%|
|Output Frequency||Hz||50 ± 0.05%||50 ± 0.05%|
|Power factor||0.8 lag||0.8 lag|
|Wave Form type||Sine wave||Sine wave|
|Battery low alarm||V||10.4 +/- 0.2V||20.4 +/- 0.2V|
|PROTECTIONS||Panel / Battery Reverse||Provided through DC fuse||Provided through DC fuse|
|No Reverse Current Flow from Battery to Solar Array||Provided||Provided|
|Load Short Circuit||Shut Down||Shut Down|
|INDICATIONS||LEDs & BUZZER||Panel ON, Overload, Charging On, Battery Low||Panel ON, Overload, Charging On, Battery Low|
|OVERLOAD||101% – 120%||7 times ON/OFF, then Shut Down||7 times ON/OFF, then Shut Down|
|121% – 300%||Output voltage is halved||Output voltage is halved|
|> 300%||Immediately Shut down||Immediately Shut down|
|GENERAL||Operating Temperature||°C||0 to + 40||0 to + 40|
|Storage Temperature||°C||0 to + 55||0 to + 55|
|Humidity||%||0 to 95||0 to 95|
Solar MPPT PCU Inverter (1kVA – 120kVA)
Other UTL Models Available such as UTL offgrid Alfa PCU, UTL offgrid Beta PCU, UTL offgrid Gamma Solar PCU, UTL offgrid Online PCU
- Sungrid Solar supply UTL Inverter all across India in almost every state such as Haryana (everywhere in Haryana – Ambala, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Jhajjar, Jind, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Mahendragarh, Mewat, Palwal, Panchkula, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Yamunanagar), Andhra Pradesh , Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar – Patna, Chhattisgarh, Delhi -NCR, Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara), , Jharkhand – Ranchi, Karnataka (Bangalore, Mangalore, Hubli), Kerala (Kochi), Madhya Pradesh (Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior), Maharashtra (Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad), Odisha, Punjab (Ludhiana, Amritsar), Rajasthan (Jaipur, Alwar, Jodhpur), Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirrupur), Telangana (Hyderabad), Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Meerut, Noida), Uttarakhand (Dehradun) and West Bengal (Kolkata).
- Sungrid Solar offers best prices and fastest delivery for UTL Off Grid Inverter across the country.